Amazon Devices: Installation & Setup Guide:
Connect your Amazon Fire Stick device to the TV and the Internet. Then do the following:
- Open Amazon Fire Stick.
- Go to Settings ⇒ My FIRE TV ⇒ Developer Options.
- Make sure ADB Debugging & Apps from Unknown Sources are both Turned ON.
Important Note about the developer option and how to find it if hidden in your Amazon Firestick:
Sometimes the Developer Option is hidden. You just need to navigate to the About section in settings. Hit the button on the remote seven times on the first item to reveal the now-hidden Developer Options menu.
4. Go back to Home Screen ⇒ Apps ⇒ Downloader app, then you need to type this link: Then click on the download button.
Note: If you don't have Downloader App in the apps section, please go to the Amazon Apps Store and install it.
- The file will be downloaded automatically on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- After downloading, please install the application.
- All Done! Note: If you placed the order with us, please check your email for subscription login details:
- Name: Add any name.
- Username: (Check your email).
- Password: (Check your email)
Note: in some Amazon Firestick models, the Sign-in button is not working. In this case, please delete the installed app and download the old App version from this link: https://bit.ly/3zsp1w